Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Vampire Diaries

   I finally watched the season premiere of The Vampire Diaries last night (it's on Thursday nights) and I LOVED it! I mean c'mon, what's not to love? Drama, action, romance, and two very hot brothers! The books are ok but this is one of the rare cases where I like the show better- probably because I started watching it before I read the books. I think what we see first is what we get used to. So I couldn't quite picture Elena as the blond ice queen that she's portrayed in the book.

     Anyway, I'm psyched that it's back. As much as I love my dancing shows (Dancing with the stars starts next week!), it's nice to have some drama to lose myself in. So yay for the Vampire Diaries. And ditto for Gossip Girl- although I haven't watched that premiere yet. Just waiting for some time...

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I know! I just barely finished watching the season premier a couple hours ago and am so excited to have my drama back. The reality drama of the summer is just not the same.

    Oh yeah, and last night I decided to copy you and have a goal for my book. 30 thousand words by Christmas. If I write 8 thousand words a month I should have more than that. It's not too much but I'm hoping it will help keep me from getting distracted.

    ReplyDelete