Friday, August 5, 2011

Contests

    
     There are two contests going on that I'm entering today. I just love contests! It's great to get your work out there and hear what people have to say and also to read what other people have going on.    
     First I'm entering the Micro Synopsis contest over at YAtopia. If you want to enter too, you can find it here. You have to write a three-sentence synopsis (so hard!) and John Cusick from Scott Treimel NY is judging.
     The second contest is at the blog Blackbird In My Window. It's a first 500 words contest being judged by Lauren Ruth from BookEnds. (I love BookEnds- they have the most helpful blog!)
     So if anyone else is interested, head over to those blogs and check out the contests.

1 comment:

  1. *waves hi* I first saw your project on Krista VanDolzer's blog,a nd I just saw it again on YA Topia. Just wanted to let you know, it's still cracking me up. In a really, really good way. :)

    ReplyDelete