Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for this week from Hereafter by Tara Hudson. And by the way, this book has nothing to do with the crappy Matt Damon movie with the same title. Just in case you saw it and were worried (cuz man that movie blew).


I stared at his outstretched arm for a moment, unsure of what to do. What a scary, thrilling idea- holding his hand, touching him for more than a few brief seconds. Shaking a bit, I tentatively stretched out my hand and let it fold into his. (page 147)

I know this might seem like the same old- a girl freaking out about touching a boy, oohaah. But actually, this girl happens to be a ghost. Just sayin'.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, I'll have to give this one a read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this e-book a little while ago, but I have yet to read it! Great teaser though, sounds pretty emotional! Thanks for sharing, here's my teaser: http://owl-read-it.blogspot.ca/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, sounds cool, and what a prefect teaser. I'm definitely intrigued!

    ReplyDelete