Friday, May 11, 2012

News and a Funny

Okay, sorry, I haven't been Blogging Me Maybe this week.

Actually, I'm not sorry, I was in HAWAII! So there, haha.

I'll get back to it next week. I just wanted to post today with two pieces of news.



First, I've been chosen for one of the Writer's Voice teams! Yeah, baby! I'm now part of Cupid's team over at Cupid's Literary Connection. We're an awesome team I must say and I think Cupid is going to kick some serious behind on this one.

Also, I've finally joined Twitter. I'm still figuring out how the silly thing works, but hopefully it won't take me too long. You can find me @MelMStanford.

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll be back to Blog Me Maybe on Monday.

Oh, and my something funny:

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! And I followed you and sent you a tweet to make it easier to find me and follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I didn't know you made it in. I have to disagree about which team will be kicking some serious behind, however.

    ReplyDelete