Thursday, May 3, 2012

Introducing Jessica Jacobs

Today for Blog Me Maybe it's may I introduce you to someone else? So today I've brought in a guest post-er. Say hello to Jessica Jacobs.


Hey everyone. Never been on a blog before. But there's lots of things I never thought I'd do and guess what? I'm doing them. Like sword fighting, and peeing in a bedpan, and wearing a corset, and killing people, and...

I'm getting off track. Maybe I should start by introducing myself, right? I'm Jessica Jacobs. You don't know me yet but hopefully one day you'll get to read my story. I don't have time to tell it all now- trust me, it's too long. And I have a feeling it's not over yet. At least it better not be. Because Alric's not here and after last time... well, let's just say I need to see him again.

Shnikey's, I can't stop talking about it. I promised Melanie I wouldn't give anything away. But it's my life, you know? And I don't have anyone to talk to about it at home. They'd all think I was cu-ckoo! It's not like I don't have proof either. Because I do. But actually it doesn't really prove anything except that my craziness knows no bounds. That's what they would say. Like I'd cut open half my arm! Would you? I doubt it.

Sorry, sorry. (Melanie's getting mad.) So, facts about me. That's what I'm supposed to be talking about. Let's see... I'm sixteen. Just an average girl. I take dance. I can't cook. Dani's my best friend. I have two older sisters. Um... what else? Oh yeah, I like to daydream. A lot. It gets me into trouble sometimes. Okay all the time. Instead of listening to my teachers drone on about x+y=blahblahblah, I sit there and image myself as a super spy, a princess, a famous actress, whatever. I can't help it. It's just what I do. So you can imagine what I was thinking when I woke up one morning getting breathed on by medieval knights and their stink-a-rific breath. Yeah, I thought I was daydreaming. I still haven't figured it out. Maybe Alric-

Okay, okay. I'm done. Geez. I'm not allowed to say any more. So goodbye. And if my story ever comes out, please read it. It would be nice to be able to talk to someone about all this. Maybe you can help me figure it out.

*The pic is of actress Shanley Caswell*

7 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your voice Jessica and you seem to have quite an intriguing story to tell :D I´d love to know more about Alric, any chance he will pass by later? (maybe Melanie will let him talk!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new pick for Jessica's actress. I haven't seen her in anything yet, but based on the picture she looks like a good fit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post for today and a great way to share one of your characters! LOVE the voice! And yes - I do hope I get to read more about Jessica someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to read your story, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, yeah, alric would make a great guest poster. Maybe next week.

    Emily- I've never seen her in anything either except a preview for the movie Detention, and she was on punk'd, punking Josh Hutcherson. Based on those little bits though, I think she'd be a good Jessica.

    ReplyDelete