Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Reincarnate Me

This week's Road Trip Wednesday asks:

If you could be reincarnated as any fictional character, which would it be?
 
Do I have to pick just one? Because you know I'm not gonna. I've got a whole list!

1. Hermione Granger


I'm guessing a lot of people might pick Hermione. I mean, come on. She's smart, she's brave, she's strong, she's a freaking good witch. Harry wouldn't have made it so far without her. Besides, she gets to punch Draco Malfoy in the face. Heck, I want to be reincarnated into this world so bad, I'd be Dobby if I had to. (Okay, not Dobby since he dies.)

2. Elizabeth Bennett


Also an obvious choice, but when you're an Austen-lover like me, how could I not choose her? Lizzie Bennett is witty and fun, she's got great comebacks and fine eyes. She may not be the richest or the prettiest, but she gets Darcy in the end.

3. Bella Swan


Don't groan at me. Who wouldn't want a rich, hot, sparkly boyfriend who is crazy in love with them, even if part of that crazy is, well, vampirism. And a best friend with abs like Jacob's? So, yeah, I wouldn't exactly be excited about the drinking blood thing, but other than that... sign me up!

4. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss


First of all, does this girl have a last name? Anyway, I remember when I started reading Anna, I had the thought of, why is this girl complaining? She's doing her senior year in PARIS. I mean, sheesh. That right there is enough to want to be reincarnated into her. Add in a hot British guy (St. Clair) and I'm in.

What fictional character would you want to be reincarnated into?

10 comments:

  1. As my wife will testify, life is so much better when you have a British guy in your life. ;D

    Hermione's a great character, but would you want to be tortured by Bellatrix, and see friends getting killed? Although, she does end up marrying Ron, and Ron's British... mmm... I'm sensing a pattern here, Melanie... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? There's no pattern! I absolutely DO NOT have a thing for British men. DO NOT.

      *avoids eye contact*

      Delete
  2. OMG great list!!!! I'd love to be Anna from Anna and the French Kiss. Mostly because she is so realistic. I also participated in this week's Road Trip and actually made a list similar to yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I wouldn't want to be Bella, I've got to agree it would be neat to have a sparkling boyfriend. I'm sure he could come in handy in many situations. Also, I'd love to be able to do magic like Hermione and verbally spar with someone like Mr. Darcy. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Choices, all with great love stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the second who would like to be Ana, seems I really need to read the book! Oddly enough I didn't choose Hermione (though she is fab!) even tough when I was younger classmates called me Hermione! I was the class best and had long, frizzy curls so the similarities fit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choices. I'd go as Samwise Gamgee. Little guy has a heart of gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you seen Lost in Austen? A great, fun movie where the MC gets to switch places with Elizabeth Bennet

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great list! Elizabeth Bennet was my pick ;) and I must check out Anna and the French Kiss

    ReplyDelete