Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Well, I'm kinda sad I haven't had the time to read this book lately. I read the first couple chapters on Friday, I think? I haven't picked it up since and trust me, it's not because I don't want to. I've been busy with my crazy revisions- I have only one more day (and more than 100 pages) to finish them.

Here's my teaser anyway, from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be spending my free time reading:


I raised my hands and thought up the nastiest spell I possible could- one involving pus and bad breath and severe genital dysfunctions.

And nothing happened. (page 20)

6 comments:

  1. Love your teaser! I just started Hex Hall this morning. It seems good do far. I hope you get a chance to pick it up again soon!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser - I LOVE Hex Hall!!! Demonglass is great too. The third, Spellbound, is a little slippery slope, but it is still funny despite its issues. I can't wait to see what else Rachel Hawkins puts out there in the book world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite YA trilogies! The teen voice is hilarious. Hawkins did a spectacular job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter just finished this book and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this trilogy soooo much! I can't wait to read the last book!

    Teaser Tuesday

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete