Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Love List


I LOVE today's Road Trip Wednesday question because it's all about... LOVE!

Inspired by Stephanie Perkins' post on Natalie Whipple's blog, what is your novel's "Love List"?

Isn't Stephanie Perkins the best! Of course she is, she wrote Anna and Lola. (And where is Isla, where is she???) Since I'm in the middle of a major revision on Sway, I thought I'd do my love list about that. So here it is:

beach
second chances
music notes
ocean blue eyes
long flowy gown
Serenade
Bellagio fountain show
ivory piano keys
memories
dancing
best friend
stage
smooth baritone
pool
jalapeno peppers
At This Moment
orchestra
 
And because I'm watching Glee right now and this guy would make the BEST Gage (not the love interest, I might add), he's the last item on my love list:
 


 
What would your novel's love list be? Check out the post above to see what a love list is all about.

11 comments:

  1. Ooo...smooth baritone. I'm feeling it already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bellagio fountain show is pretty spectacular! I still remember standing there watching it while Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli belted out Time to Say Goodbye. Very memorable and moving. :) I love Persuasion, so I can't wait one day see this one on the shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy is the only thing I still like about Glee. And if this is a Persuasion adaptation, I think I can guess exactly who he is meant to portray :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaay SWAY! Excited to hear that you're working on it! And a very big yay to Puck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh...sounds like some characters have fun in Vegas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I guess music figures highly in your WIP? And with jalapeno peppers added for... spice? (I'm sorry... couldn't resist!) :) Great list, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Second chances make for some of the best writing.... love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Second chances, ocean blue eyes (*le sigh*), and the fountains of Bellagio...what a fantastic combination!
    Great list, this sounds like the makings of a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! And then you seal the deal with Puck. LOVE this!

    I had the most fun making this list! Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, jalapeno peppers...I'm hungry all of a sudden...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely list - especially the last bit, LOL! He is one handsome guy:)

    ReplyDelete