Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Endlessly

For today's Teaser Tuesday hosted by Miz B. at Should Be Reading, I'm going to tease you with the last book of a Trilogy. But don't worry, I won't give anything away. I'm pulling my teaser from Endlessly by Kiersten White, the third book after Paranormalcy and Supernaturally. These are great books by the way- fun and easy reads.


I resisted the urge to sit and stare at Lend while he slept; when he dreamed, instead of his eyes moving behind his eyelids, his whole glamour shifted appearances like a stop-motion film. It was fascinating and wildly entertaining sometimes- also a bit freaky considering I showed up constantly. (page 13)

And completely unrelated to Teaser Tuesday... you should go check out today's post from YA Highway called Giving Yourself Permission. It's an awesome post and everyone should read it!

Happy Tuesday! But not for me because Tuesday is bathroom cleaning day. Ugh.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series. I should check it out.

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to check out this series! I read the first few pages of Paranormalcy and loved it but haven't gotten round to buying the book yet. Great teaser. Here's TT.

    Happy reading!

    Sarah @ TotalTeenFiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series seems good- I have heard it is fun!
    The YA Highway post has great writing advice that can be applied to other areas of life. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so far behind in this series...what have I been doing with my life? Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete