Monday, October 15, 2012

Bookshelf

A few weeks ago, YA Highway did a post about bookshelves. A few of their members posted pics of where they let their books go to rest. It was interesting to see how different everyone's spaces looked. It's like getting a glimpse into your personality. I loved this idea and thought I'd post a pic of my own bookshelf.

 

What my shelves say about me, I have no idea. Except that I'm a nerd who collects dragon figurines. These aren't my only shelves, I have some very messy ones in the basement with my old old books on them that I never read anymore. Sadly for them, they don't get a place of honor on these shelves. (That definitely says something about me.)

What do your bookshelves look like?

3 comments:

  1. My books are scattered all over the house and anywhere but the bookshelf. I'd be embarrassed to post pictures of my bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't have room for a book shelf...yet. I'm waiting until my kids grow out of the play room phase to convert their area into a library for me...we'll see. But I love your bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was tempted to post mine but couldn't decide which ones to do. We have four fiction bookcases, 3 7-foot-tall nonfiction cases, two miscellaneous bookcases--which is the best representation??? And that doesn't include all the books scattered randomly throughout the house. And taking up all the drawers in an old dresser. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete