Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Torment

I'm rereading again. I can't help myself. Actually, I can, but I just don't want to. See, there are a few series I like that are coming to an end. When I read Reached by Ally Condie recently, I could barely remember what happened in the first two books. I wished that I'd reread them before reading the final book. So this time, I am. The series I'm rereading now? The Fallen books by Lauren Kate.

So for Teaser Tuesday I'm pulling my teasers from Torment, the second book in the Fallen series.


With her back pressed to his chest, and his head over her shoulder, he traced a line of kisses down her neck. She held her breath, waiting. Then he bent his legs and gracefully pushed off the edge of the cliff.
They were flying. (page 35)


Shelby scowled. "Seriously? Would you want to be called a nephil? It sounds like a bag you carry your shame in. No, thanks." (page 51)

3 comments:

  1. The first one is lovely :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesdays_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser. I haven't read this series yet but I want too. SoOo bad! Thanks for sharing!

    My teaser is here:
    http://mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesday-dec-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers! I really like these books! I still have yet to read the last one though!

    My Teasers

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete