Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Finale

I'm finally reading Finale- the last book in the Hush, Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick. I just barely started it last night so I've got no comment yet on how this whole thing is going to end or how much I like it. But here's my teaser for Teaser Tuesday anyway:

 
... normal and I have recently become perfect strangers. As in, I wouldn't know normal if it marched up and poked me in the eye. Normal and I parted ways when Patch strolled into my life. (page 11-12)

Anyone read this book yet? Did you like the end of the four-book series?

2 comments:

  1. Funny! I'm curious about what "normal" was like, before she met Patch and how he changed things.
    My Teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF A PREDATORY LENDER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only read book one so far! but i want to read the rest...

    Here's my first TT:
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete