Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Beautiful Creatures

It's Teaser Tuesday time again, hosted by Miz B. at Should Be Reading.

I'm pulling my teaser from a reread this week. Yep, I'm rereading Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl in anticipation for the movie which comes out on Thursday!!! Sadly, I don't know when I'll get to see it because no one I know wants to. I need new friends.


Here's my teaser:

"You don't need to tell me about Macon Ravenwood, like you know anything I don't already know." The Look.
"H.E.B.E.T.U.D.I.N.O.U.S."
"What?"
"As in, you don't have a lick a sense, Ethan Wate." (page 82)

FYI: I love these books (still haven't read the last one though). They are so rich with Southern culture. I can't wait until I get to see the movie! And if you've been living under a rock and haven't seen the preview, here it is:

4 comments:

  1. this book looks great i really need to read it before i see the film.
    heres my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might read the book because the movie looks so good! How 'bout I borrow the book from you and then we can see the movie together? ;)
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-haze.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had this on my TBR pile forever! Great teaser! Check out my Teaser Tuesday from Richelle Mead's The Indigo Spell! Here at i*Heart*BigBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved the book as well. Maybe I can convince the hubby to take me since it's Valentine's Day and all.

    ReplyDelete