Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mind Games

I swear, I always seem to finish a book on Monday night so when Teaser Tuesday rolls around, I've got nothing.

No biggie, though right? I just have to watch out that I don't reveal spoilers when I give my teaser. But since I'm a crappy book reviewer (I LOVE books! ALL books!), that's not much of a problem.


I LOVED Mind Games. (See? I LOVE BOOKS SO MUCH!) Kiersten White has now become a fave author. I loved her Paranormalcy trilogy, but I wasn't sure if I'd be as into something different. WELL I DO. Mind Games is BETTER, IMO. It was so fast-paced and yet still feely. The relationship between the sisters is deep and wonderful and awful. Fia was totally believable even when she wasn't relateable. It was awesome. You should put it on your TBR's NOW.

Okay, I'll stop yelling and do my teaser already.

The moment he bends over to help the sorrow-eyed spaniel puppy, I know I won't be able to kill him.

This, of course, ruins my entire day. (page 3)

I could have pulled teasers from every page because this was one of those books that doesn't waste one word. But I'll only do one more.

I don't like my hands anymore. I used to think they were pretty. Now they look like they belong on someone else's body. Someone who kills people. (page 88)



7 comments:

  1. Oww, this is super teasy teaser. I wanted to read this book, but then I've read some reviews, and uh I wasn't so sure. But now I want to read it again :D
    Here's my TT:Maria's Bookshelf

    Btw: New follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Teaser! I especially love "...I know I won't be able to kill him. This, of course, ruins my entire day." lol

    Here is my teaser for this week on SnifferWalk Books. Come on by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Teaser!!Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-april-09-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the wry humor -- "of course, ruins my day." Sounds like there's a lot of killing in this book.
    Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first teaser is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have to read this book now! :)

    ReplyDelete