Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Check Out My Spots

So this week's Road Trip Wednesday question is a little random:

If you could be any animal, which would it be, and why?

That's easy. Since probably the second grade (same grade I wanted to be a writer- hmmm) I've always wanted to be...

A leopard.

Aren't I pretty

Why? No idea. I love cats, although I'm not some crazy cat lady, I swear. I don't even own a cat. But I've always loved the big wild cats. Leopards, tigers, lions, panthers, cheetahs. For some reason, the leopard has been top of the heap. Maybe it's their awesome spots. Maybe my grade two class did a spotlight on them or something and that's where my love came from. Who knows.

Either way, I'd be a leopard. Speeding through the forest, or lying out in the sun licking my paws.

Rawr.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! My answer has changed (I wanted to be a horse when I was younger, but now? Dragon). I'm totally obsessed with big cats too. I even made a race of telepathic cats for a story of mine. The only problem: it's been done before.

    ReplyDelete