Friday, August 9, 2013

Tempermental

I'm off next week. I've got a family reunion and lots of driving going on. I wish I could say I was "attending" WriteOnCon but I'm gonna have to miss it this year. Boo. At least I'll be able to read through what I missed, I just can't take part in the live events. Double boo. If you're around, you should definitely check it out.

Another thing to check out? YA Highway is having their annual gigantic giveaway. Go here to enter. And trust me, you'll want to.

Have a great week while I'm in the middle of this:

Ha, just kidding. My family is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Sad you can't do writeoncon. Have fun at your family reunion!

    Oh, and did I mention I miss you? Start writing so we can swap something! If you don't, I will...and I'm not sure I can write much more this year. I need to revise a few things :)

    ReplyDelete