Friday, February 14, 2014

Best Read of January

Happy Valentine's Day! To share the love, of books at least, I'm going to share the books I read in January and which one I think deserves the most honorable title of BEST. If I can pick one. Which I usually can't.
 
So, as usual, I can't pick just one. But I'm giving the honor of BEST to the entire RUBY RED trilogy by Kerstin Gier. I enjoyed rereading the first two books and the conclusion to the trilogy was excellent. Time travel, romance, great outfits, and some danger splashed in means these are exactly my kind of books.
 
I need to give an honorable mention to Vicious, just because V.E. Schwab does villains SO WELL.
 
What have you read lately?

1 comment:

  1. I've not read the Ruby Red trilogy, but it sounds quite good! :) I just finished reading City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. It is my favorite so far!

    Hope you had a good Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete