Friday, April 25, 2014

A-Z Challenge: V is for Very Hot GIFs

Early on in the challenge, a couple of blogs I visited did Celebrity Crushes for letter C. I've totally stolen that idea, but for V since my C post was already done.

So here are five celebrity crushes, AKA: V for Very Hot Men, presented to you in GIF form. Because who doesn't love GIFs?

And I'm not gonna lie, finding GIFs for this post was the funnest time waster ever. ;)

Richard Armitage (Robin Hood and a photo shoot maybe)
 
Rupert Penry-Jones (Persuasion and Spooks)
 
Tom Hardy (This Means War)
 
Martin Johnson (lead singer Boys Like Girls)
 
Chris Evans (Captain America)
 
So if you could waste time searching out Very Hot GIFs, who would be your top five?
And I was so distacted by these GIFs that I almost forgot my V song for the day:

Viva La Vida by the Vitamin String Quartet
 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for a theme! My top five would be ... Adam Levine, Ohno Satoshi (japanese singer/actor/artist/cutie), Joe Dempsie, Jonathan Taylor Thomas (90s kid all the way!), and... currently Andrew Garfield.

    LittleCely's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Let's see, my top 5 would be Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Gerard Butler (PS I Love You, 300), Colin Farrell (SWAT), Charlie Hunnan (SOA) and Travis Fimmel (Vikings).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot men! Clever and pleasing! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris Evans, yes, yes, yes. I saw Captain America for a second time this weekend because of him.

    ReplyDelete