Monday, February 23, 2015

Manuscripts In A Love Nutshell

Here are each of the manuscripts I've written, summed up in one lovey (or non-lovey) sentence:


DAZE AND KNIGHTS: We want each other but circumstances are keeping us apart.

DAZE sequel: I want you, but you don't remember me.

SWAY: We used to want each other, now I want you but you don't want me.

EPONINE: I want you, but you're my best friend and don't look at me that way.

JAR OF HEARTS: I don't want any of you because I think the three of you might be psychos. (But I might make an exception for one of you.)

UNTITLED CURRENT WIP: You want me but I don't want you.



3 comments:

  1. Haha, this is great! I'm really sorry that your novel has you friend zoned, and I hope you can work things out with at least one of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manuscripts are of different kinds and this is just a prove of this.Got so many info about that.Writing manuscript is just a passion to many and that's good.

    ReplyDelete