Monday, June 29, 2015

Ready. Set. WRITE! (week 4) and Monday Reads

HOW I DID ON LAST WEEK'S GOALS
Finish short story: CHECK!
Continue JAR OF HEARTS revisions: CHECK!

MY GOALS FOR THIS WEEK
-Revise and submit short story.
-Finish JAR OF HEARTS revisions. I'm just a few chapters away from being done. I'm feeling torn about the WIP though- part of me thinks I've done all I can, while the other part is worried that I haven't done enough.

ONE PHRASE THAT SUMS UP WHAT I REVISED
The Phantom of the Opera

THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE I FACED THIS WEEK
The warm weather. It doesn't last long here in Alberta and I just wanted to be outside all the time enjoying it.

SOMETHING I LOVE ABOUT MY WIP
I love my MC. She's confident and a bit cocky, enthusiastic and dramatic, and like no one I've ever written before. I worry a little that she won't be likable, but it was fun to write someone who knows who she is (or at least thinks she does).

MONDAY READS
Still reading ROYAL WEDDING by Meg Cabot. It's a fun read, I just haven't had a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment