Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Loves: Once Upon A Time and Ticket to Ride

I started Once Upon A Time at the very beginning. The kids joined me last year when they found out Elsa and Anna would be on the show. They watched the entire season, and then begged me to start back at the beginning. Luckily, I have the first two seasons on DVD so lately, we've been watching a lot of OUAT. We're barely into the second season and the kids love it (my two oldest girls especially). They're constantly asking to watch and it's a fun thing for us to do together.
I like the first season the best, when we get introduced to everyone's stories and Emma doesn't believe in magic. However, it's nice to see Hook in the second. *wink wink*

I've tried to do a lot of things with the kids this summer. So far, we've gone to the beach and Calaway Park and the spray park all multiple times. Another thing I love to do is play games. Today, me and the oldest daughter played Ticket to Ride, one of my favorite board games (she beat me both times). It's nice to have something fun to do on a rainy day.

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment