Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday Reads: THE GEOGRAPHY OF YOU AND ME


It only took me three days to read THE GEOGRAPHY OF YOU AND ME by Jennifer E. Smith. I enjoyed this book. The two characters were different and interesting (although the female MC was the shy girl who no one notices and I felt like, oh it's this girl again). I loved how the setting changed to different spots in the world. I loved how it felt very real. It wasn't a THIS ROMANCE WILL WORK OUT NO MATTER WHAT kind of thing that's super unbelievable. The two MCs were apart, and they did what teenagers apart would do. Even the ending, while happy and satisfying, wasn't a roll your eyes never gonna happen kind of thing. It was honest and true, yet still hopeful. The thing that really stands out to me with the two books I've read by Jennifer E. Smith (the other one being THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT)- they're not sappy. They're not over the top lovey, or I will die if I don't have this boy kind of books. They're very real, and I like that. Check this book out if you like that too.


After I finished that book, I started THE ROYAL WE, which is a very Will and Kate kind of book. I'm enjoying it so far, but I've been busy with lots of other stuff and haven't had a lot of reading time.

What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and have meaning to pick this up! Glad to know you liked it, will add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete