Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Loves: HAMILTON

I know I'm behind on this. HAMILTON is yesterday's news.


Blame my Canadian-ness. Or the fact that I don't make it to Broadway often... or like ever (*sobs*).

But I've been around, I've heard things. Yeah, I know stuff.

Like how popular HAMILTON is. I mean, you'd have to live under a rock not to know about it. I've listened to bits and pieces on YouTube. I saw the performance on the Tony's. But I finally have the entire soundtrack and I've now become another one on the long list of HAMILTON fans. I would LOVE to see this show. So bad. Unfortunately, I'm not planning any trips to NYC anytime soon, and HAMILTON probably won't be a touring musical to Canada for awhile. Here's hoping it comes here soon.

I guess it gives me a lot of time to learn all the lyrics, though. It's so much more fun watching a musical when you know all the words then when you're not even familiar with the songs (I'm looking at you, WICKED). So, I'm not throwing away my shot at learning every single word. (See what I did there?) And tonight I get to watch the PBS special!

No comments:

Post a Comment